Wednesday, January 23, 2013

There's A Guy Named Steve Who Sounds AWESOME

Hello friends. Sadly, today I have no recipe for you. I was running around between class and rehearsal. I made myself a big smoothie and some eggs for breakfast, ate some peppers and almonds for lunch, then Sammy and I made chicken wrapped in bacon with some asparagus for dinner. Delicious. 

Any who, I had a pretty long day and didn't have time to sit at the computer and write a post until now...and even though it's late, I hope you all find the little bit of information I'm about to throw at you just as interesting as I did!

There's this guy named Steve. He sounds super cool. I was googling some paleo-snack ideas when this guy's site popped up. Steve's Original. He makes paleo-friendly packaged snacks that look and sound absolutely DELICIOUS. He calls them PaleoKits. The best part is, 15% of the proceeds from these PaleoKits goes to his Club National Program which "helps bring cross-fit, nutrition, and personal development" (direct quote from site). Go explore the website, learn more about what Steve does, and order some of his PaleoKits and other yummy goodies! I know I did. 

That's all I've got for today folks. I'm pooped. Reality is starting to kick in with school, so I'm going to have fun keeping up here, in class, musically, and in the gym. BRING IT, LIFE! 

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment